Town parts

Fürstenberg (Oder)
Fürstenberg (Oder) was first mentioned in records in the 13th century. On 18 February 1286, the locality was first mentioned as a customs place. The first naming as a town – civitas Vustenberg – dates from 1293. In 1900, Fürstenberg had 5735 inhabitants. In 1950, site development started for the metallurgical plant, the residential town of which has been built from 1951 on to the west of the Oder-Spree channel and named Stalinstadt since 1953. In 1952, Fuerstenberg (Oder) became a district town.

Schönfließ
The former independent village is located near the river Oder, about 25 km to the south of Frankfurt (Oder) and 25 km to the north of Guben, 120 km to the southeast of Berlin close to the Polish borderline.
The name of the village originates from a stream flowing through the village from west to east where farmsteads were built on its stream banks, with adjacent stables and agricultural fields.

Diehlo
Diehlo is a village situated around a village green with neat house fronts. The locality was first mentioned on 4 July 1316 when the monastery Neuzelle acquired the town Fuerstenberg, including two Hufen "in villa Dielow". The village Diehlo became part of Eisenhuettenstadt in 1993.
Hier finden Sie uns
Lindenallee 25
15890 Eisenhüttenstadt
Tel: +49 (0) 3364 41 36 90
Fax: +49 (0) 3364 77 17 83

aktuelle Stellenangebote
Veranstaltungen
01. Oktober 2020
Kleine Bühne
Kabarett LOTHAR BÖLCK
13. Februar 2021
Friedrich-Wolf-Theater
Multimedia Vortrag - Quer durch Island
21. Februar 2021
Friedrich-Wolf-Theater
Konzertrevue SERVUS PETER IM KONZERT
Newsticker
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Besuch, bitte beachten Sie unsere verkürzten Öffnungszeiten!

Öffnungszeiten

Mo: 09.00 – 12.00 Uhr
Di: 14.00 – 17.00 Uhr
Mi: 09.00 - 12.00 Uhr
Do: 14.00 – 18.00 Uhr
Fr: 09.00 – 12.00 Uhr
devAS.de Web Programmierung
SiteDesigner Webdesign
© 2020, Alle Rechte vorbehalten